- Why is gathering impactful and meaningful insights important?
Insights are an integral part of the MSL role. The company relies on the field teams to give them a pulse of what is going on currently in clinical practice. There are very few other ways to collect this information in real time.
- What 3 signs do you look for to determine what information is meaningful during a KOL meeting?
- Is it something we have not heard before?
- Does it impact our medical objectives?
- Does it identify an evidence gap?
- How valuable is it for an MSL to master this skill?
It is essential for success as an MSL. While communicating scientific data is important, finding insights and communicating them internally in an appropriate way can only be done by field teams. This is the most important aspect of the MSL role.