MSL Presentation & Communication Skills Training
Learn how to effectively communicate and add value to KOLs
This training provides both newly hired and experienced MSLs the skills necessary to be successful and topics covered include:
Effective MSL Presentation skills
Effective KOL Interactions
Insight Gathering Skills
Making complex slides simple
Dealing with difficult KOLs
Objection Handling Skills
Building Long Term Relationships
Learn what over 1,100 KOLs want from MSLs!
Dates & Pricing
9:00 am to 5:00 pm Daily for 3 days
*For teams of 4 or more, call for customized dates & pricing
Can’t make this training?
Interested in a Customized Training at your company?
What makes the MSL Society Presentation & Communications Skills Program unique is that it is designed and taught by experienced global MSL managers and trainers. Our program is based on real world experience from those that have actually been an MSL, managed and trained MSLs. The curriculum has been developed using a variety of best practices that have been utilized in established successful MSL programs globally.
This program is aimed at improving participants’ skills while providing new techniques which will give MSLs the edge when delivering a presentation, fielding difficult questions, or presenting complex information to KOLs and other healthcare providers.
This highly individualized training program has been successfully conducted in multiple countries around the world and has received countless positive reviews from participants.
As a participant, you will be assessed throughout the program and each time you present, you will be recorded to measure your understanding and application of the techniques. We have found this to be a very successful way to help MSLs build their presentation and communication skills.
Ultimately, the skills gained in the program will not only provide you effective techniques to successfully present a PowerPoint presentation but will also create a strong foundation of communications skills to be successful in your MSL career.
Highlights of the 3 Day Program Include:
- The itinerary and agenda includes proprietary information and will be provided to all registrants 2 weeks before the start of the program along with a “Preparation & Pre-assignment” document.
- Individual Power-Point presentation skills training with each participant presenting to the group (each will be videotaped for later review)
- Impromptu Presentation skills training
- MSL Communication techniques crucial to building relationships and a successful KOL relationships
- Also, there are surprise exercises and activities designed to give you the most real-life scenarios and by limiting the amount of information we give you upfront, we can get a baseline so we can then determine your progress.
This training is specifically designed to provide both experienced and newly hired MSLs the tools necessary to be successful in their careers and will cover multiple essential topics including:
- Effective MSL Presentation skills
- Effective KOL Interactions
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communication Skills
- Insight Gathering Skills
- Making complex slides simpler to understand
- Dealing with difficult stakeholders more confidently
- Objection Handling Skills
- Building long-term Relationships
One of the unique aspects of this training is the ability for you to receive multiple tools to help enhance your current MSL skills.
Benefits of Attending include:
- Effective communication skills to be successful
- Personalized In-depth MSL PowerPoint presentation skills training
- Globally recognized Certificate from the MSL Society
- 1 year Professional Level MSL Society membership ($290 value)
- Video of individual presentations
Who Should Attend?
This program is open to both newly hired and experienced MSLs interested in sharpening their skills and understanding of how to present and communicate during a KOL meeting. Also those interested in:
- Understanding what KOLs want from MSLs (based on a comprehensive survey of over 1,100 KOLs)
- Learning how to present and communicate data in a way that it is understood by everyone who is present during a KOL meeting
- Being successful in building effective long-term VALUE added KOL relationships
Dates & Location
May 14th – 16th, 2019 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Daily
- Details Coming Soon
PLEASE NOTE: There are 8 seats available for this training. Registration for this training is on a first come first serve basis.
- $1,575.00 USD
- included with registration AM and PM Breaks, Lunch each day
Training Event Schedules
MSL Communication Training schedules are subject to change without notice based on minimum attendance requirements. Please check session’s schedules frequently at. The MSL Society may cancel scheduled classes up to ten (10) days prior to the scheduled start of the event if certain attendance minimums aren’t met. In most instances, a minimum of six (6) attendees per class is required for a class to be held.
Participant Travel Costs
The MSL Society will not be responsible for reimbursing prepaid participant travel costs. It is recommended that participants who elect to incur travel costs for a training session, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
A cancellation or postponement of a scheduled onsite training date made within fifteen (15) days prior to the first day of the scheduled onsite training will be refunded 100% of the registration fee.